THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!

I didn't think this day would ever get here.  Opening day of deer season!!!! 

I'm not one of the lucky ones getting to lay out of work and go hunting, or even one of the very lucky ones that get to hunt for a living. 

Last night, I was busy packing up all my hunting gear and tree stand for my afternoon hunt on opening day.  I had birthday parties and family reunions that took up my whole weekend so it was a last minute dash to get it all together. 

Never did I realize all the time and packing it takes to get me in the woods. 

The camera is not going in for the first day's hunt, so no pics or video, but maybe tomorrow.  I'm hoping to at least lay eyes on some deer this evening, regardless I will make sure to keep everyone up to date with what is happening in the woods.


I am very interested to hear others tall tales.  Email me or post a comment here to let me know how your season is going!

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment